Unemployment or receipt of sickness benefit

If you are exempt from paying contributions to the statutory pension insurance scheme so that you can make contributions to our Pension Fund instead, you must inform the Federal Employment Agency or your statutory health insurance provider of this if you are receiving unemployment benefit I or sickness benefit. The responsible institution will then contact us and pay your contributions.

If you are an employee and receiving sickness benefit, your health insurance provider will pay their contribution directly to the Pension Fund. The Pension Fund will then calculate your contribution and request this from you.